1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Kulmbach anyone

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by custer760, Aug 2, 2015.

1. custer760 Well-Known Member

We have the Kulmbach Show coming up this Friday thru till Sunday.Any of our members going?
    Regards
    Pete
  2. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I wish !

I've been longing to go for years but never managed it.

I truly envy you.

You may have to attend determined to have a great time on behalf of many of us I think !

Are you up for that ?

Best wishes

Paul
  3. custer760 Well-Known Member

Oh Im sure I will Paul thanks.I have a couple of trade tables right accross from my buddy Frank Miniatures and I will be selling loads of kits from my mates plus painted figgies,should be good,plus I want to get my mits on a couple of Pegaso figs plus the Brand New Romeo 75mm Celts,they look brilliant and are new for Kulmbach.
    Regards
    Pete
  4. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Kulmbach ? Is that near 'Romford'.:cautious: Or am I thinking of a restaurant.:D

It's a beautiful looking place! That's for sure.

Plassenburg_09-03-3_aa135e18c3.jpg . I so wish to go, but its a no-go. :arghh:

Mark.
  5. Gerry Active Member

I'm There Pete, making it a road trip with friends from the Flat Figure Society. never miss Kulmbach its a must go!!;) really looking forward to it.
  6. custer760 Well-Known Member

See you there Gerry
  7. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Pete we are in the same place as last time so we will see you on Thursday during the build up.
  8. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Unfortunately, not this time around, again. I'm looking ahead now to 2017.

Prost!
    Brad