1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Kudos to Historex,Berliner Zinnfiguren and Zinnfiguren Studio Peter Evers

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by blaster, Aug 21, 2019.

1. blaster A Fixture

United-States
    I just wanted to highlight some recent great outstanding service from three online retailers.

1. Historex Agents - Again, they impressed me with a follow-up delivery from a previous order because the item was not in stock then. I received the item within a week of receiving a confirmatory email from them that the item was sent. Very reasonable shipping costs.

2. Berliner Zinnfiguren - Not regularly mentioned here. They have a great on-line store with a lot of items listed, some not in stock. I placed an order for many out-of-stock and unusual items and was updated every week as to when the items were ready for shipping. When the items were confirmed, I was asked to pay on-line and duly received my order well packed. Shipping costs is not cheap, though.

3. Zinnfiguren Studio Peter Evers - A smaller vendor but with many sale items. He actually sent me my order first without waiting for payment. Now that's service, and trust. Reasonable shipping costs.

Kudos to all of them.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi blaster

Good on you for highlighting these companies , I have added the names to your title

Nap
    blaster likes this.
  3. custer760 Well-Known Member

Zinnfiguren Peter Evers is one of the Best traders in the World.A Gentleman and very honest Person....top notch.
    Regards
    Pete
    Nap likes this.
  4. Chris Oldfield A Fixture

England
    Seconded re: Historex Agents customer service. They have the fastest shipping time for orders within the UK that I've ever experienced, & that's why I always go to them first if I'm looking for a particular figure or associated item. They're also very nice guys to deal with if you've ever met them at shows, or paid the warehouse a personal visit.
    Five Star service!
    (BTW, I have no personal association with Historex other than as a satisfied customer).

Chris O.
    Nap and harrytheheid like this.
  5. winfield Active Member

I did business with Peter some time ago and I agree that he is a cut above. Honest, personable, and has great sales!
    Nap likes this.
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I can say that Peter Evers is a great guy and delivers almost immediately.

Marc
    Nap likes this.