1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

korean war 1:35 scale figures

Discussion in 'Just starting...' started by kastigamatt, Aug 2, 2009.

1. kastigamatt Active Member

Italy
    A friend of mine is looking for korean war subject in 1:35 scale. Anybody can help me telling me where to find it on the web? Please. Thanks in advance.
    Luca Cullati
  2. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hi Luca. DML produced at least four sets of figures fromt he Korean conflict of which I am aware: North Korean infantry, North Korean anti-aircraft gunners with MG, US Marines and US infantry. I am confident they are around if you look.--
  3. Demchenko A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    DML produced not North Koreans,but Chineese Volunteers infantry and AA team.
  4. StefanBerlin Active Member

Germany
    Warriors or now they where produced for less money by Lincoln Country Line have two sets with two Figures in every set. They are Resin and are great in Detail. If you came from Europe i would go for Sockelshop. They are fast in shipping and good prices. Also you can pay per Paypal. Here is the link with the Figures you are searching for.: http://www.sockelshop.de/catalog/lincoln-county-line-m-71.html scroll a little bit down they are on position eight and nine from the buttom.
    Also Sol Model produce one set with hand to hand combat between one Marine and a korean. Very nice scene.
    http://www.modellbau-sonderangebote.de/artikel;korea-1953;SMC~MM009;5;1;5;6.htm
    search in the upper left for korea.
    If you have questions feel free to contact me.

PS: I fogott that Hobby Fan does a set with three us soldiers for an M40 gun and also warriors has two crew sets which two figures each.

Greetings

Stefan
  5. kastigamatt Active Member

Italy
    thank you all guys .You are very kind, my friend will be happy about. ciao
  6. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks for the correction Demchenko--my bad.