1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Knight Templar

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by Hammond_Lord, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Hammond_Lord Active Member

Hi all!

This is the famous Pegaso 1/32 figure. It's currently in progress, I have several details to add, to finish the display, and I hope it will be over soon. All suggestions, questions and critics are welcome

Attached Files:

2. Hammond_Lord Active Member

Here's a another shot.

Attached Files:

3. centurion Guest

Hi,

What a lovely painting job you have done with your figurine on show. What paints did you use? The chain mail looks really nice - you must tell us all how you did it. Keep up the good work - would like to see much more of you art work.

Kindest regards.
  4. Hammond_Lord Active Member

Thanks for your kind words, Donald!

This figure is entirely painted in Vallejo acrylics, though I still have some problems with painting white robes, but in time I hope it will improve. The chainmail and great helm were primed black, and then drybrushed with silver, with few subsequent washes of black(shadows), and pure silver for highlights. It's real pity that photo doesn't show the true nature of the figure, it looks better in the flesh, but here it is. I hope the next figure will be far better than this one...

Regards,

Nemanja