1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Knight Models

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by jitch0t, Dec 17, 2008.

1. ldom77 Member

France
    i love them .. I have already buy the Punisher and it's great kit !

are the Wolverine and Hulk already available ?

i dont find the option for buy them ...

Dom
  2. ryall Active Member

New_Zealand
    Need help to get these figures

Hi

I really want to buy the Punisher and maybe the Ironman figure anyone know how/where I can buy them as knight models said they won't sell them(send them) to me as I am in Australia............not sure why.

I hope they do a Captain America figure as I would like to get him as well.

Thanks
    Ryally
  3. Levid New Member

Spain
    I think it's a matter of logistics and shipping costs. I imagine that the cost of shipping for one figure from Spain to Australia can be comparatively more expensive than the figure.
    It is a very new brand, and maybe now they think it is more convenient to sell abroad through distributors because they do not have a logistics to sell directly to customers outside of Spain or any other reason. I really do not know, this is only my opinion. I think the ideal would be to get a distributor in Australia, as for any other brand.
    If I am not mistaken, Flashman is part of the brand. Maybe he can give you more information.

Cheers.
  4. Flashman Active Member

United-States
    Hello

Levid, As rightly said, we are a new brand and our logistics is limited, we are working to expand our distribution network to more areas such as USA, Australia and Asia, and hope in a short space of time to close distribution agreements in these areas.

from here we want to thank all the forum users of this forum for the support you're giving to us
  5. Kirtles Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I am stocking the figures here in the UK & very happy to ship worldwide. I have already sent both figures to Australia. I take PayPal via my site or can invoice customer as they prefer.

Please contact me on:- steve@skminiatures.co.uk

The Iron Man sold out very temporarily. More stock sent from Spain early this week - should be with me any day soon based on first delivery. Happy to take pre-orders to despatch as soon as the parcel arrives here.

I have also pre-ordered the new releases to have into stock as soon as they are released

Steve
    www.skminiatures.co.uk
  6. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    I gotta tell you here, despite these subjects being too much fun for me, these are some of the best sculpted and DEFINITELY some of the best painted super hero figures I've ever seen! I tend to be strictly a bust man, but I could easily be swayed to paint these figures for sure!!! Great stuff Knight Models!

Jay H.
    Okc
  7. Flashman Active Member

United-States
  8. ryall Active Member

New_Zealand
    Are you going to do a Captain America figure

I am sure you have a spiderman figure on the cards but is a Captain America figure going to happen?

I guess there will be no Batman as he is DC isn't he.

Looking forward to the new releases.

Not being rude but I have to say out of all of them the Hulk is my least favorite don't know why, the stance just doesn't appeal to me. Also when I first saw the Thor it reminded me of the Horizon Thor and when I look at them both they are almost the same..............great pose

Ryall
  9. Paul Kernan A Fixture

Canada
    Let's see how about Captain America and Black Widow. Mmmm, just in time for the proposed Avengers movie due in 2011.
  10. Kirtles Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    The latest 3 releases are now available - just received them here in the UK, but happy to ship worldwide.

Cheers,

Steve
    www.skminiatures.co.uk

Attached Files:

11. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

12. Vermis Member

United-Kingdom
    Hullo. I'm very late to the party, but can I ask what the three sculpts on page 2 are made with? I'd guess some milliput for Wolverine and Thor, but it's only a guess.