1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Knight Hospitaler

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Normo, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Normo Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys
    WIP on the Michael Roberts bust, face done, chain mail needs a further wash, Ventail finished
    The hood is just had its second coat of acyrlic ready for the oils Black! What problem! Not wibbling just yet!

Cheers

John

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Fleshtones look very good!
  3. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    John, maybe it's the photos, but the catch-lights in the eyes look a tad big. Nice start over all though. I'm guessing you don't prime huh? Braver than I.

Jay H.
    OKC
  4. Normo Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Jay
    Yes I think it is the photos I always use silver to catchlight the eyes and it always seems to come out bigger
    Yes I have not primed all over with one colour for a few months now I always give the colour of my oils a couple of thin acyrilics as a base to a rough shade and then slap the oils on top
    Thanks for your input
    Cheers
    John
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    John,
    Looks good. The pictures maybe flattend out the skin colors. The catch light, well i find them to big, but it can easely be correct.

marc
  6. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    I think youre going goos so far !!! And if i remember this one is on the biger side of busts !!!!!! Nice work my friend , i like the face
  7. Normo Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks guys
    I might have a go at the eyes again Marc as I was quite pleased before I added the catchlight
    Its all a learnung curve!

Cheers
    Gang

John
  8. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    really nice start