1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP King Arthur & the round table

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Jazz, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Jazz A Fixture

England
    Hi everybody,

I would like to show you my WIP shots of a project that has been sitting in my grey army for a few years now. It is King Arthur and his round table. There is an excellent set of 90mm white metal pieces of this but unfortunately this is the cheaper, smaller resin set which is not as well detailed as its bigger cousin.

At the moment I have just painted the table itself and King Arthur himself who I have done in oils. As you can see there are quite a few more figures to this so please be patient with me as I think this one is going to take some time. :confused:

Attached Files:

napoleonpeart, Trep, Steve and 3 others like this.
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Impressive work.
    Good luck with it...
    Will you show us the result in a week or two:D:D
  3. redhorse Active Member

United-States
    Very nice! This one will be fun to watch.(y)
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    John ,

My goodness you like a challenge ....really like the work on the table . great designs and wood effect around the top edge .

Be intersting to see each figure as you do it and also some close ups of King Arthur as well ..as he looks good .

This is going to be a very impressive piece when finished ...what sort of base have you in mind ...perhaps a large round wooden bread board ?

Looking on the positive side ..1 down only ...one or two more to do !!!!!!!

Over to you mate

Nap