1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Keep calm...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Martin Antonenko, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Martin

Very good cartoon

Keep calm ...and model !

Nap
    Martin64 likes this.
  3. polyphemus Well-Known Member

My wife's told me to stock up on all those things that might be more difficult and or expensive to procure in the future & of course like all husbands I'm doing exactly as I'm told.

Geoff
    Tommi and Nap like this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England

Me too Geoff ...the postie is going to be busy due to the potential of a world wide run on resin !

Nap
  5. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    What's happened????
  6. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I stocked up on the kits l wanted last year in case Brexit affected prices and travel..... when did politicians learn to negotiate... we'll give you £39 billion oh and by the way you will be kind and give us a trade deal. The EU are desperate for the money...how on earth can you allow that to be agreed first.madness.

Keith
    Tommi likes this.
  7. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I think this shows how bored I am with it all.

Also Christmas dinner will never be the same again for me "No Brussels"

brexit.jpg
  8. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Nuts! Only Brexshit as usual...

Cheers
    Tecumsea and billyturnip like this.
  9. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  10. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL: Absolutely brilliant, Paul.
    peedee likes this.
  11. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Brussels, London (dpo) - Just like that! With the UK apparently unable to bring about its planned two-year exit from the European Union, the other Member States have now decided to take a different, more straightforward path: they want to carry out a so-called EUxit.

And this is how the EUxit works: Just in time for the actual Brexit meeting on March 29, 2019, all EU members except Great Britain will leave the EU in a closed manner and then found a new confederation of states. The EU will then only consist of Great Britain.

[IMG]

The other states form the European Alliance (EA), which will function exactly the same as the EU except for the new name.

"This hiccup paralyzes our institutions and must finally come to an end," justifies European Commission President and designated European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker the drastic measure. "And if that's the only way to make a clean cut, then we'll do it that way." He promised, however, that the EA would strive to maintain good relations with the EU.

Should the British still want to leave the EU after EUxit as the only remaining EU state, this should not be a major hurdle. After all, they could then negotiate with themselves extremely favorable exit conditions, without having to expect resistance from Brussels.

:p
    OldTaff, peedee, Ferris and 2 others like this.
  12. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Martin the Irish won't allow it-there's no backstop.....LOL

Solution is a referendum in Ireland which could see the country unify and then they will all be in the EU........Simples!
  13. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Hmmm - this could be a perfect solution for the Scottish problem (or the Irish) - you must not understand German to look this video...:

:whistle:
  14. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    may&corbyn.jpg

'our plan is to put food on the spoon and attempt to get the child to eat it'

'and if that doesn't work, what's your Plan B'

'exactly the same but with the aeroplane noise'
  15. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    My last one...:

"So, that's enough!": Queen introduces absolute monarchy again

London (dpo) - Enough is enough! In view of the chaotic conditions in British politics in the run-up to Brexit, Queen Elizabeth II has spoken a word today: As the 92-year-old announced in a TV speech, the parliamentary monarchy will be converted into an absolute monarchy with immediate effect.

"I have seen this ridiculous democracy circus now long enough and I'm not amused," said the visibly angry Queen in her speech to her subjects. "Useless spontaneous elections, unstable majorities, rumblings at the Brexit class, failed votes, no-confidence motions, Boris Johnson ... Enough!"

[IMG]

In the future, therefore, will again determine the safe hand of the Queen on all political issues - the Parliament is thus completely disempowered. The former Prime Minister Theresa May and numerous other politicians and ministers were thrown into the dungeons by members of the Queen's Guard.

Legally secured is the restoration of the absolute monarchy by an additional article of the Magna Carta. The corresponding passage states: "(...) if þe Pryme Ministre fucketh uppe majorly, þe Kynge or Qween shall regain thereupon his or her pow and rule as in olde tymes (...)"

The inaugural speech of the newlywed autocrat revealed numerous innovations in the political direction of the United Kingdom: Thus, it is the new main objective of the Brexit negotiations to recover the areas lost in the Hundred Years War between 1337 and 1453 to archenemy France - if necessary even by force of arms.

The former US colony should return to the lap of the monarchy as soon as possible. According to insiders, negotiations are already under way with several advisers from US President Trump, who should not be averse to incorporating the United States in return for the title "Viceroy of America", a golden crown and scepter, and a magnificent parade through London back to the British Kingdom.

Have a nice weekend!
    OldTaff likes this.
  16. polyphemus Well-Known Member

The UK press is already reporting shortages of antidepressants, pain killers & blood pressure medication. All of which is of course to be blamed on increased demand caused by exposure to the brexit fiasco.

Geoff
  17. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Caused by people stock piling Geoff.
    peedee likes this.
  18. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    Germany am I right in saying,is in a recession,and their car manufacturers are shitting themselves over Brexit.I suggest that people should look at their own country's problems before having a go at the U.K.We,LL survive this crisis as we have always done.
    peedee likes this.
  19. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    The only Problem Scotland has Martin is

They bliddy Anglish :) :) :)
  20. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    [IMG][IMG]

literally it might become one of the world`s funniest fails - but if I had any f..s to give I would not spend them on this topic:dead: - we will all survive - for a while:)

Brexit.jpg
    Martin Rohmann likes this.