Just finished Confederate

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Robert Dominick, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Robert Dominick Member

United-States
    Here is Drummer Boy Miniatures future release of a charging Confederate sculpted by Anders Heintz. I could not get the lighting just the way I wanted for the pics.

Attached Files:

2. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Interesting figure, have eto come up with an idea, why he's not wearing his jacket and scabbard;actually, this figure will fit in nicely with a dio I am building with at least one of your other figures, I'l be placing an order shortly.
  3. Robert Dominick Member

United-States
    Captnenglish,

The idea is that it is summer time and the sword, etc are battlefield pick ups during the heat of battle.
  4. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Kinda figured that, like I said prefect for a dio I'm working on. I'm going over to your website right now to order one

Matt Hauck
  5. Robert Dominick Member

United-States
    Matt, thanks, So what the dio you are working on? Any in progress pics yet?
  6. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    The dio, I'm working on has three Confederate cavalry men (EVD) charging and I am curretly using you Confederate officer the new one with te drawn sword, converted to a Union officer defending, and I will do the same with this guy. Life has been a bit crazy so no in progress pics yet, but I hope to fix that.
  7. Robert Dominick Member

United-States
    Matt,
    I have been wanting to do the EVD confederate cavalry kit myself. Unfortunatley not enough time to do much! Especially painting my production pieces.
  8. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Robert, it's a very nice kit
  9. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Good work.
    I like the action in the figure.

marc
  10. vergilius New Member

Belgium