1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Just finished Confederate

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Robert Dominick, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Robert Dominick Member

United-States
    Here is Drummer Boy Miniatures future release of a charging Confederate sculpted by Anders Heintz. I could not get the lighting just the way I wanted for the pics.

Attached Files:

2. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Interesting figure, have eto come up with an idea, why he's not wearing his jacket and scabbard;actually, this figure will fit in nicely with a dio I am building with at least one of your other figures, I'l be placing an order shortly.
  3. Robert Dominick Member

United-States
    Captnenglish,

The idea is that it is summer time and the sword, etc are battlefield pick ups during the heat of battle.
  4. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Kinda figured that, like I said prefect for a dio I'm working on. I'm going over to your website right now to order one

Matt Hauck
  5. Robert Dominick Member

United-States
    Matt, thanks, So what the dio you are working on? Any in progress pics yet?
  6. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    The dio, I'm working on has three Confederate cavalry men (EVD) charging and I am curretly using you Confederate officer the new one with te drawn sword, converted to a Union officer defending, and I will do the same with this guy. Life has been a bit crazy so no in progress pics yet, but I hope to fix that.
  7. Robert Dominick Member

United-States
    Matt,
    I have been wanting to do the EVD confederate cavalry kit myself. Unfortunatley not enough time to do much! Especially painting my production pieces.
  8. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Robert, it's a very nice kit
  9. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Good work.
    I like the action in the figure.

marc
  10. vergilius New Member

Belgium