1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Just dropped in to say hello from North Carolina

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by drhall762, Dec 6, 2017.

1. drhall762 New Member

I have been out of the game for many years and just returning to figure modeling and miniatures. Don't have a lot to say other than I will probably lurk for a while until I get the lay of the land. Glad to be here.

Dave
    oldtrousers and DaddyO like this.
  2. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Dave - as a recent returnee myself welcome to PF. :D

Feel free to lurk away, but folks here are very welcoming and there's plenty of good advice available if you get stuck or have a query about something so chip in and don't be shy. Not sure how long you've been away from figures, but I found it quite a big change in both paints and the quality of figures around nowadays when I re-started.

Cheers for now
    Paul
  3. Chrisr PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Welcome to the forum Dave. It is a very friendly and helpful group of people. Some outstanding painters always happy to provide advice on a range of issues when novices like me ask for it.

Nice part of the world you are from - remember it well.

Cheers
    Chris
  4. Buddho Active Member

Hi, Dave and welcome!
  5. drhall762 New Member

Thanks. I haven't touched a model in maybe 15 years. Now with full retirement I can make my own hours on just about everything so I have dug them out. I have been collecting the buggers for the better part of 40 years so I have some oldies.
  6. swralph A Fixture

Hello Dave and welcome to PF:).
  7. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Welcome among a bunch of big kids