1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Just a thought I wanted to share

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Joe Hudson, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey guys,

I was thinking about this new year and then this past year when it occurred to me about just how thankful I was to be able to come to this site everyday. :) Even when I have not posted much and just lurking every now and then, it is just really nice to be able to do it. Then it dawned on me that I really wanted to say THANK YOU to Gordy and the staff. I have had the pleasure just this past year to make so many new friends and so my new years resolutions is to try to make a few more here on the Planet.

So again, THANK You Gordy for allowing me this opportunity and for the Planet!

Best wishes to all of you,

Joe
  2. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    I second that Joe!
    I made a bunch of new friends and learned a lot too...it sure is a great site.

Well done to the all the guys that keep the machinery so well oiled. :)

All the best...Roy.
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I just echo you Joe and Roy,

One off the best things that happened in my life. And that is becoming a member of Planet Figure.

Thanks to Gordy and staff.

Marc
  4. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    HEAR ! HEAR ! :lol: :lol:
    THANK YOU,Gordy and ALL the staff of "planetfigure";you guys deserve all the accolades given !! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  5. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    A point well made, we all owe you a debt of thanks.
  6. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Its quite true that this site have become important for many of us. As well as to talk and meet alikes. Not to mention sharing ideas a news.

Cheers
  7. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I thank all of you, for your cooperation in all aspects of this site. Because of this site, my confidence in the way that I paint has increased 10 fold, in such a short time. I know that I would not have progressed as well as I have, unless I had received the encouragement and knowledge that I have gained from the many people on this site. And the people on here could not have supplied that encouragement and knowledge, without the staff behind this site.

I think it was Winston Churchill who said:-

“So much is owed, by so many, to so few”....... :lol:

Perhaps a little to much, but hey, well done guys

Dave
  8. Cicero New Member

Albania
    The first thing I do in the morning is putting on the PC and surf to the Planet. It's the last thing before I go to sleep too. This only to say that this forum means a lot to me and brings a lot of joy. I'm glad the Planet's still growing with new members everyday.

Indeed, a hearty THANK YOU to all of the staff seems appropriate

Johan ;)
  9. Steve H Member

I agree with everyone else. This site has been a revelation and inspiration. Well done and thanks to everyone involved.
  10. dArtagnan A Fixture

Belgium
    A big thank You to Gordy and all of the staff members!
    May in this new year lots of new painters and sculpters decide
    to join us like I did in 2005!
    Now I'm just addicted to the forum.
    I wake up with it, and go to bed with it! It's as simple as that!
    So thanks, guys!!!

Eddy.
  11. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    My thanks to Gordy and the staff as well. Great place to share>

Keith
  12. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
  13. georges64 Member

France
    THANK YOU to the staff and all the members !!
    What a WONDERFULL...PLANET ;)
    Have a happy new year!
    Best Regards
    georges
  14. robbyk9 Active Member

Hello Guys

I have the same experience as Joe Hudson and everybody. Sometimes I want to contact more members but sometimes its to much and not much time left because my busy job.
    But it's indeed a great site and I want to Thanks gordy, Guy and all the other staff-members.
    It's great to share this great hobby with others and I learn alot. It's also great to see all this nice figures and diorama's. I love to see all this creativity.
    I have meet already nice friends and I hope to meet more friends. Keep on going guys and I hope Planet Figure will never stop. We realy need it.
    For everybody I didn't say, a Happy New Year and I hope to meet you in private with a nice drink and a good talk.

Asta la vista
    Dick
    :lol:
  15. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Man - Can I say a big AMEN to all the above?! What a great site! Where else can you learn so darn much at a cost of not one penny? Where else could you discuss detailed problems with painting and sculpting and get so many excellent suggestions? [...and only once in a while are the suggestions mutually contradictory :lol: Hey - that's the nature of human beings!!!]

The pF staffers ROCK!

All the best,
    Dan
  16. Roc Active Member

United-States
    I as a staff member am flattered, but we the staff should thank you, you guys make the Planet rock.

Please continue to contribute to this wonderful Planet of ours and have a wonderful and productive 2006

Cheers and best of luck to all you

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  17. geebee Member

Belgium
    I AGREE WITH ALL THE COMMENTS ABOVE AND THE ONLY THING I WOULD
    ADD IS THAT IT IS A PITY THAT I DIDN'T JOINED MUCH EARLYER
    KEEP IT COMING ALL THE BEAUTIFUL WORK
    REGARDS GEERT B
  18. PJ Deluhery Active Member

United-States
    I agree with all that has been said above. We are lucky to have the Planet and each other. May we be even better in 2006!

Cheers to all!
  19. GARD9 Member

United-States
    I can only echo the replies so far.
    I am encouraged.
    I am learning.
    I am amazed.
    I am inspired.
    I am thankful to all who put forth time, talent, and effort on Planet Figure.
    I am glad I joined.
    Keep up the good work.
    G9
  20. thegoodsgt Active Member

United-States
    pF is one of four or five forums that I visit every day without fail. Even though I haven't painted much in the last 9-10 months, this forum keeps me connected.

Thanks to all!