1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jun 11th 2022 White Rose Figureworld North (North Yorkshire)

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Tecumsea, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Easingwold is quite a picturesque little place, not sure about shopping but the show should be stimulus enough.......LOL

Looking forward to next weekend.

Keith
    David Spencer likes this.
  2. Helm A Fixture

England
    Yes, me too, will be good to see you all
    Steve
    Tecumsea likes this.
  3. David Spencer A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice event.
    Thanks for organising
  4. Nap Moderator

England

Let's plenty of show pictures please !

Have a great day everyone

Nap
  5. David Spencer A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Lots of choice IMG_20220611_110529_4.jpg

I loved this little group of WW1 French subjects

A nice Union Zouave

Standard bearer

Rifles

The Old Guard

French motorcycle team

IMG_20220611_111722_8.jpg IMG_20220611_111732_3.jpg IMG_20220611_133004_3.jpg IMG_20220611_130543_6.jpg IMG_20220611_121042_4.jpg IMG_20220611_121034_1.jpg IMG_20220611_132838_5.jpg
  6. Banjer A Fixture

England
    I took some pics but will not be able to post them till I return from holiday next week Great to meet some pF dolk and put faces to avatars A fabulous show,

Bill
  7. Steve headley A Fixture

Hi all would like to say we enjoyed our visit to the white rose show yesterday. The village was very beautiful and the weather was good too. Was the first show we have attended since lockdown. Nice to see that it was busy.

Was just a shame we could not attend as TFB Miniatures (my not miss the boat next time ) it was good to see and chat to some of our customers over a beer or two in the very welcoming local pubs.

Well we wish the white rose club all the very best and good job done ( ho thanks for the T-shirt as part of our entry fee). We hope to see more of you guys at other shows.

Steve, Terry and Derek

TFB Miniatures Team
  8. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi All,
    I would really like to thank all the lads at the White Rose club for putting on a first class show. A lovely venue in a lovely North Yorkshire picturesque village, very easy to get to with lots of free parking and local amenities. Great to see a lot of old friends and put some faces to some of the pF's members I have not met before like Razor & Banjer, hope you had a great show boys.
    To get out to a show again after the last couple of years was very refreshing and I hope this inagural show has paid off for the lads at the White Rose club because this should be a definitive date in the calendar moving forward for the military figure modelling community.
    cheers
    Richie
  9. Helm A Fixture

England
    Has a great weekend at the show, some superb work on show and great to meet everyone again. Handful of pics, would have posted more but PF seems to be having issues. 20220611_104942[1].jpg 20220611_104946[1].jpg 20220611_132311[1].jpg 20220611_132337[2].jpg
  10. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Looks as though a jolly good time was had by all, and the pics show some great work --congratulations, chaps. Wish I could have been there.

Cheers, Alan
  11. oldtrousers PlanetFigure Supporter

Thank you guys for posting the pictures. It looks like it was a great show!

Scott
  12. David Spencer A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Perhaps we could all wear t-shirts with our avi's on next time, so everyone knows who's who?
  13. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hi David.

I have a pf badge provided by name it some years ago...maybe that is a direction we could go and possibly a meet for a group photo at next year's show?

Keith
    Nap and David Spencer like this.
  14. Helm A Fixture

England
    Everybody knows you Keith :D
    Steve
  15. David Spencer A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Keith
    I met a couple of your members on the day and would like to attend your next meeting. Would you mind telling me if there's parking at the venue, and are there any stairs to negotiate?
    I had an accident recently and need crutches for a while.
    Thanks
    DS
  16. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hello David,

Would be pleased to welcome you to the club, our next meeting will be on July 9th. Doors normally open at 1pm and we aim to get away around 5pm.

There is parking at the hall and apart from a small step into the building everything else is on the one level.

As a matter of interest where are you coming from. I have another new member Paul Spenser also coming for the first time from derby. I live in chesterfield.

Do you have the address of the hall?

Keith
    Nap likes this.
  17. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Sorry to hear by the way of your accident.

Keith,
    Nap likes this.
  18. David Spencer A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Keith - I'll mend.
    I'm in the Leeds Met area.
    I have the address except the post code, so if you have that it would be much appreciated.
    Cheers
    DS
  19. Edward A Fixture

England
    Anyone know whose 146th NY zouave that is in the pics? Is it a kit?
  20. Nap Moderator

England

Thought it might possibly look like a slight conversion of this from FeR ? ....but not sure !

Nap

IMG_2782.JPG
    Edward likes this.