1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Joplin tornado relief

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by tankman3rd4id, May 31, 2011.

1. tankman3rd4id Member

United-States
    Hello men,
    i live in Carl junction, just 3 miles from the Joplin airport.
    my name is Rick Edens and our club the 4 state modelers club is based out of Joplin. as some have seen or heard Joplin was leveled by a massive EF-5 tornado may 22. i have seen hundreds of children and grown ups living in gym's at the college, churches, and many other places. what you see is children just sitting around (there isn't much else to do )doing nothing. WE wanna change this. our club wants to do a make an take and get these kids a chance to get these kids out and relax even if it is just for a few hrs. What we are asking for is any kits you may never get around to building or any kit you dont want or anything. i also know that some of these may be to advanced for little kids but im sure we will have some young teens to. GUYS i will take anything. i am going to the tulsa contest this sat so if any of you are going and wanna bring the kits there i would gladly take them then. if you wanna contact me by phone its
    Rick Edens
    1 417 649 6058

1417 5404615
    email. 4.state.modelersclub@live.com
    again thanks to any and all help you may be able to provide
    Sambaman likes this.
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thank you Rick a most noble and generous initiative. To all the relief, aid workers and volunteers you guys ROCK!