Jon Smith Modellbau ....new Accessories

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Nap, May 21, 2019.

1. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi everyone

JSM have produced some great looking French and German heads giving a even larger and varied range of options to the modeller

Scale 1:35th and 54mm

Jon's website is always well worth a look not only for accessories of all types including trench equipt , full figures and of course busts ...www.jonsmith-modellbau.com

I will be doing a closer look at these very soon

Meanwhile here's a couple of pics from them

Stay tuned in

Nap

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg ZWednesday 033.jpg
  2. eas6644 Active Member

United-States
    Very nice. Wish tbey made german heads with the pickelhaube. You dont see those anywhere.
    Ed
    DioramaArt and Nap like this.
  3. DioramaArt Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Lovely addition, will be great for the 1/35 community to convert Masterbox and ICM WW1 figures.
    Nap likes this.
  4. DioramaArt Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I agree, ICM do the Pickelhaube in their German infantry set (1/35) and I usually combine with Hornet heads when converting, would be nice so see some dedicated heads though.
  5. eas6644 Active Member

United-States
    Do the icm kits come with the pickelhaube separate from the head that comes with the kit?
    DioramaArt likes this.
  6. DioramaArt Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    In a word, yes.

MODEL KIT No 35679
    Scale: 1:35

7D56D997-14FE-48BB-BEB9-C7DC540F3481.jpeg 2DBEB2F0-9CA8-4417-B294-34AA38BD1D76.png

It can be fiddly work if your not confident converting, as the Haube were worn throughout the war without spike it would be a good addition in Modellbau JSM range, particularly without covers showing some Eagle and regimental designation.

Couple examples of how I’ve used them.

3FE7E5A2-61C7-4E5F-A96F-3EB2BE101325.png 8385EA26-FAEF-4C1C-B39F-FB68928E58C8.png EB53E2DC-1403-4E35-8DE6-C825D54139B4.png

I look forward to using the JSM heads in future.
    PanzerIV likes this.