1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jon Smith Modellbau ....new Accessories

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Nap, May 21, 2019.

1. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi everyone

JSM have produced some great looking French and German heads giving a even larger and varied range of options to the modeller

Scale 1:35th and 54mm

Jon's website is always well worth a look not only for accessories of all types including trench equipt , full figures and of course busts ...www.jonsmith-modellbau.com

I will be doing a closer look at these very soon

Meanwhile here's a couple of pics from them

Stay tuned in

Nap

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg ZWednesday 033.jpg
  2. eas6644 Active Member

United-States
    Very nice. Wish tbey made german heads with the pickelhaube. You dont see those anywhere.
    Ed
    DioramaArt and Nap like this.
  3. DioramaArt A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Lovely addition, will be great for the 1/35 community to convert Masterbox and ICM WW1 figures.
    Nap likes this.
  4. DioramaArt A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I agree, ICM do the Pickelhaube in their German infantry set (1/35) and I usually combine with Hornet heads when converting, would be nice so see some dedicated heads though.
  5. eas6644 Active Member

United-States
    Do the icm kits come with the pickelhaube separate from the head that comes with the kit?
    DioramaArt likes this.
  6. DioramaArt A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    In a word, yes.

MODEL KIT No 35679
    Scale: 1:35

7D56D997-14FE-48BB-BEB9-C7DC540F3481.jpeg 2DBEB2F0-9CA8-4417-B294-34AA38BD1D76.png

It can be fiddly work if your not confident converting, as the Haube were worn throughout the war without spike it would be a good addition in Modellbau JSM range, particularly without covers showing some Eagle and regimental designation.

Couple examples of how I’ve used them.

3FE7E5A2-61C7-4E5F-A96F-3EB2BE101325.png 8385EA26-FAEF-4C1C-B39F-FB68928E58C8.png EB53E2DC-1403-4E35-8DE6-C825D54139B4.png

I look forward to using the JSM heads in future.
    PanzerIV likes this.