1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Johnson LMG

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by John Long, Feb 14, 2004.

1. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Can anyone point me somewhere that I can get some line drawings and dimensions (or something close) of the above? I have found some web resources, but they fall short. There is also apparently an all inclusive book for Johnson rifles, but I'm can't bring myself to drop the $50 US for a one time project.
  2. Grizzly Member

What scale you looking for?theres one in the DML allied weapon set if you can find it.I'll look into my gun books see what i can find out for you.

Grizzly (y)
  3. Grizzly Member

4. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Thanks guys. Actually, I want one for a 75mm figure. The Johnson site is great, but I need information on the Light machinegun. That seems to be the pitfall. I can find as much information as I want on the rifle, but not the LMG.
  5. Grizzly Member

ahh okay,my mistake i missread it,try the link to Numerich gun parts they may have a manuel on the LMG,but i'll check around for info on that weapon,i know i've seen info on it,now just to remember where

Grizzly
  6. John Long Active Member

United-States
    I found what I need staring me right in the face. The box of DML Allied weapons has a perfect side shot. I have some detail pics in "The Supercommandoes". Work can begin in earnest.