1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

JOHN OF ELTHAM PLANTAGENET, VERSION N° 5 SBS

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by elvis, Feb 25, 2015.

1. elvis A Fixture

:LOL: ...That said, here are the first photos made with the cell of my fifth version of John oh Eltam. This time I decided to remove all laraldica out, and paint it entirely by hand.

I removed with a cutter around the wonderful work of Hadrian, but I guess I forgive you this time .:D
    and a couple of photos of the face in drying phase......See you soon more photos with my face over ... Hi Luke: ;) jhon01.jpg john02.jpg john03.jpg john04.jpg john05.jpg john06.jpg
  2. fabrizio1969 A Fixture

Italy
    excellent start!
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    something special.

marc
  4. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Five times, you must be a glutton for punishment. The face looks superb. This will be great, will follow.
    all the best
    Bob
  5. elvis A Fixture

thanks, I will post very soon some pictures, of the finished face...:D ciao from Luca
    brian likes this.
  6. elvis A Fixture

tha face finished
    john07.jpg john09.jpg john08.jpg
    John Bowery and Mike - The Kiwi like this.
  7. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Superb finish, well done.
    Bob