1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jester-Miniatures

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Jester-Miniatures, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Jester-Miniatures New Member

Germany
    Hello everybody,

Jester-Miniatures is a small mini studio and shop from germany. For the start we celebrate a competition in september.

Wee see us... :)
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Welcome to planetFigure Ridvan! Have a great visit and many more :)
  3. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hello there

Hi, glad you dropped in.
  4. Wendy Active Member

United-States
  5. thegoodsgt Active Member

United-States
    Welcome! What kind of figures and subject matter will you specialize in?
  6. clubcat PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Welcome Ridvan

Melanie
  7. Jester-Miniatures New Member

Germany
    thanks all for the welcome... :)
    my own mini serie was sculped by Badsmile and TIN after the actors in my short stories on the homepage. Its bad, but you can see, my english is not good enough for a translation of the stories. And a good translator is not cheap. But perhaps, later... who knows?
    The storyline is about a town named Curria and his citizens. Tarian was a thief, Breitkopf (Broadhead) is a norse thug and works together with Clon, a Half Elve. This char comes later as a mini. The both are lovers... why not?
    Ceyine was a member of the assassine guild and works now as a freelancer.
    The second storyline will tell about a war 1200 years ago, that leads to the medieval era with slightly vanishing magic and monsters, that the war created, where Tarian and the others live. The actor in this storyline is a Peacekeeper, like a Inquisitor. This mini (bust) will come later.
    When somebody got a mini or bust, that fits into my stories, so he can contact me.

So i thought, why i make the competition only for germans? And so i choose questions that can evrybody answer. And till now are all answer mails from foreign countries right... :)
    And i knew, i cant exist only from selling 3 miniatures, so i come in contact with a few small, but exellent miniature producers from france. So i sell their minis and bases. And i have a sortiment of pigments, that i fill by myself and my label.
    I hope, i articulate it for you. Its not easy for me in english.

Greetings
  8. Jester-Miniatures New Member

Germany
    And a new promopicture arrives me:

Sculpted by Badsmile, painted by Picster

Attached Files:

9. Carlo Giovanni Member

Brazil
    Is there any site?
  10. Jester-Miniatures New Member

Germany
    Under my Sig ... :)
  11. Jester-Miniatures New Member

Germany
    Here my new mascot for Jester-Miniatures. Sculpted by Autamaton and painted by HonourGuard, a german youngblood artist.
    Both give me the permission to use it for the shop. Now i'm thinking, in what way i can bind it in the banner. First idea you can see in the new sig.
    :)

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

12. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal