1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Jess Knox- 120mm original bust

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Stephen Ward, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Stephen Ward Active Member

United-States
    I'm doing this 120mm bust for a buddy of mine. It's of his grandfather, a guy who is for lack of a better word, his hero. Jess served in the Pacific in WWII and was always a great influence on my buddy Andy. Andy being a pastor, he is the officiant at my wedding in September so this is my way to say thanks. Let me know what you think. Cheers, Stephen
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Steve likes this.
  2. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Nice sculpt! I like the face. Maybe it's the photos but the goatee looks a little uneven, like there should be just a dash more on the right side.

All the best,
    Dan
  3. Stephen Ward Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Dan. Yeah I think you're totally right about the goatee. Thanks for pointing that out bro.
  4. Stephen Ward Active Member

United-States
  5. Stephen Ward Active Member

United-States
    Finally about done with this, just in time, too. Cheers, Stephen
    [IMG]
  6. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Sweet! Figures are a great stress buster when coming up on something big in like, eh Wardo?
  7. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Damn. Something big in LIFE.
  8. Stephen Ward Active Member

United-States
    Haha. You're absolutely right my friend...they're a huge help for relaxing. Was up late last night actually, finishing up the new Hemingway one-off....: