1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jersey Fest 2012 Photos

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Tommy K., Aug 7, 2012.

1. Tommy K. New Member

United-States
    Hey there everybody. I had a chance to attend a pretty good show this past weekend, Jersey Fest. It was a blast! This was their first "public" event. There was a good turnout for the contest, some fantastic demos, and a great vendor room. I cant wait for next year!!!
    I have posted a bunch of photos on Fotki, but here's a few teasers.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

...and here's a link to the rest of them.
    http://public.fotki.com/El-Tanque/model-shows/jersey-fest-2012/
    ENJOY!!!
    gordy likes this.
  2. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Awesome pics and looks like a great show. Thanks for sharing
    Ben
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Excellent pics! congrats on a great show! :)
  4. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks for sharing the pics, Tommy! I hope to be able to visit the show next year.

By the way, what's our theme next month again? ;)

Prost!
    Brad
  5. Thanks for posting the pics Tommy ! And thanks for the compliments guys !!!

Also wanted to mention that the Jerseyfest 2012 all day seminars and “hands on” painting class took place on August 3rd and was an amazing experience for all involved! It was also a big party for many hobbyists and vendors. Next year will be even better - wait until you see what we have planned !! Click here to see more photos: http://jerseyfestfair.com/?page_id=57 . Thanks to all the guys who helped !!! And thanks to all the students who attended the event - you all were terrific !!

[IMG]
  6. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    Thanks for the pics
  7. Dave - LastCav Active Member

United-States
    Frankenstein's Monster looks awesome!!
  8. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    I love the class photo, Dave! I see a lot of familiar faces. Your show is definitely on my calendar for next year!

Prost!
    Brad