1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jeffshiu's Miniatures 200mm (1/9) Kubewagen crew (4 figures)

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by pinkfloyd, Dec 13, 2019.

1. pinkfloyd A Fixture

Hi all, my another one latest release Jeffshiu's Miniatures 200mm (1/9) Kubewagen crew for 1/9 italeri Kubewagen, hope you like it! Merry Christmas, Jeff

1_.jpg 2_.jpg 3_.jpg 4_.jpg 5_.jpg 6_.jpg 7_.jpg 8_.jpg 9_.jpg 10_.jpg 11_.jpg
  2. bond090 Active Member

WOW !!! That an amazing set of figures !
  3. Chris Oldfield A Fixture

England
    Excellent set of figures, Jeff - I love the way you sculpt Kharkov parkas, very realistic!
  4. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Superb as always....!
  5. Noel Walker Active Member

Jeff I like the way you are sculpting for vehicles, so how about some Spanish Civil War dudes for the new Mig PZ I
    khollar and Scotty like this.
  6. khollar A Fixture

United-States
    That’s an excellent idea!
  7. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Jeff

A wonderful set of figures , as always excellent sculpting and very natural looking

Be great to see the painted version

Thanks for sharing releases in 2019 ..long may it continue

Happy Christmas

Nap
  8. pinkfloyd A Fixture

Thanks Nap and all gentlemen kinds comments! Greetings, Jeff
    Nap likes this.
  9. Hauke aus Rinzeldorf Active Member

Germany
    Jeff , what is the price from this Set? Gruss Hauke
  10. pinkfloyd A Fixture

Hi Hauke, the price for this set $280, greetings, Jeff
  11. Hammond_Lord Active Member

Great looking figures as always, but I still have to deal with 1/16 Schwimmwagen before I get these wonderful figures.
  12. fmargem Active Member

Brazil
  13. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Love Jeff's work and have been tempted and still thinking of getting the previously released Motorcycle MP but what's putting me off is the having to build Italeri kits, can someone advise if they are better quality now than they used to be 20/30 years ago as they were rough back then.
    TERRY
  14. Hauke aus Rinzeldorf Active Member

Germany
    Hello my friend, I had them all, the basis of all 1/9 kits are probably the Eski vehicles! whether it is Revell or italeri they are the same, the decals at Revell look better! you definitely need a spatula! greetings Hauke
  15. John strachan Well-Known Member

16. MrBMB A Fixture

My goodness for the last couple of days I thought that these were for the 1/16 Tamiya Kubel but now I just realized they are 1/9 scale!!!!
    Great work Jeff!!
  17. Des New Member

United-Kingdom
    Where do I purchase these figures please I have tried Jeff's website but not getting any further. Thanks in advance. Des
  18. Noel Walker Active Member

They are listed on page 12 on his site JS200015
  19. Des New Member

United-Kingdom
    Please tell me another way to purchase these figures I have emailed jeff but have got no reply I realise he maybe busy but I would like these before they become rare
  20. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    There's two way to join Man Fai Shiu aka Jeff Shiu
    you mail to : Jeff_Shiu@hotmail.com
    Or PM in this forum to pinkfloyd (but Jeff really prefer mail)
    Jeff has a lot of work to do at the moment, usually the response time is almost under 2 hours.
    Don't worry, he always answers!
    All orders are made via a quick email exchange! Plus Jeff Shiu takes paypal payments and even sends you the invoice.
    If it could be of use to you
    PS: Attention Jeff Shiu is a family business, a small craftsman like Andy Cairns, you have to give him a little time but for me is a 5 star craftman !
    Nap, Tom W. and Noel Walker like this.