1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jeffshiu's Miniatures 120mm WWII German Commander ' Max Wünsche

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by pinkfloyd, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Woods457 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I know the seller has a good relationship with Jeff Shiu Miniatures so i am confident it's a legit copy.. As you know i won't tolerate recasts in my collection..

I totally agree, if the kit proves popular and it's sensibly priced the manufacturer should expect most of the sales. I'm sure those who buy recasts do it because A.) they cannot afford originals or B.) the figure is no longer available.

In the case of the S&T line the original owners must have missed out on a small fortune as that line must be the most heavily re-casted line ever, each and every time an original pops up it's snapped up straight away so that would sort of suggest theres still demand for them..

If the owners of the masters are reading this i'll buy them..:)(y)
    PanzerIV likes this.
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    The rumour I heard (and I stress it's only a rumour) is that the S&T masters are lying unloved and in a sorry state on a basement floor somewhere in the USA, and that the owners have no interest in doing anything with them.

I would be delighted to be proved wrong though, because it was a great line of figures that still stands up well today and that I'm sure would still be very popular.

- Steve
  3. Noel Walker Active Member

The rumor I heard is the owner threw them out as he was tired of people pestering him about them
  4. tomifune A Fixture

United-States

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Noel Walker likes this.