1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jeffshiu's Miniatures 120mm 'U.S. 29th Infantry Div. Omaha Beach D-Day June 6, 1944 set 3 (figure 5'

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by pinkfloyd, Jun 7, 2023.

1. pinkfloyd A Fixture

hello all, another latest figure from this set (figure 5) ,hope you like it too, Jeff 3_.jpg 2_.jpg
  2. Steve headley A Fixture

Now that’s very different indeed, love to see this painted up will have some good special effects.

Steve

TFB Miniatures Team
  3. pinkfloyd A Fixture

Hi Steve,
    Thanks for your kind comments! Jeff
    Steve headley likes this.
  4. Sgt. Red Active Member

Ok, it fits with the other figures....
  5. Trep Active Member

United-States
    Very unique and original
  6. NRG Active Member

While I admire the modelling and the construct I must admit to feeling slightly uneasy about the subject matter. I appreciate that soldiers kill and die, but do we need to model this and are people being blown up the appropriate thing to reproduce in miniature?
    I wait for the inevitable flack that will now come my way.
  7. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    No need for any flak IMHO - getting killed, seriously wounded or becoming victim of warcrimes is the sad reality of war. If somebody includes these aspects in his modelling maybe he wants the viewer to realize that it is not all about flashy action and smart looking uniforms. Everyone is free to set his limits on the hobby table.
    sd0324, Nap and Merryweather like this.
  8. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Geoff

Very dramatic modelling and very cleverly done , will be a challenge to paint up but depicts reality of war

Nigel ....no flak whatsoever I agree with Martins comments

Thanks for sharing

Nap
  9. marco14 PlanetFigure Supporter

Belgium
    very very special figures,they are nice done and "war" what can we say?? that's the way how it's going and was on the Normandy beaches,
    if you talk to veterans who went in the war ,there are no nice story's the soldiers got ,I hear the story's from my grandfather
    and he cried if he told me,I Always remember what he say war is NOT a fashion show it's the reality unfortunately

Mario