1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jeffshiu's Miniatures 120mm "The Battle of Montecassino, 1944"

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by pinkfloyd, Apr 14, 2023.

1. pinkfloyd A Fixture

Hello All, Jeffshiu's Miniatures 120mm latest release "The Battle of Monte cassino, 1944", I hope you like it! thanks for looking, Jeff 5_.jpg 9_.jpg

1_.jpg 2_.jpg 3_.jpg 4_.jpg 6_.jpg 7_.jpg 10_.jpg

11_.jpg 12_.jpg 13_.jpg 14_.jpg
    Nap, China Dave, Trep and 18 others like this.
  2. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    Ordered! How do you do it, Jeff? And if you do that mortar crew, I'll take them, too.
  3. Ferris A Fixture

I love the poses Jeff does, and this one again is excellent, but in my view the sculpting of his later figures is too rushed and unrefined. I have most of his older ones and very impressed by their sculpting. In recent releases many folds look like dents in putty, hands are very rough, belts not cleanly cut.... I understand the commercial need for new releases, but in my view quality has been compromised a tad too much. It’s ok for bigger groups of figures, which have impact as a set, but I’m less of a fan of the individual ones.
    Still a nice pose though!

Adrian
    JasonB, Igor K., imberador and 2 others like this.
  4. Von Bock Well-Known Member

United-States
    Jeff again an outstanding piece you never cease to amaze. Regards, Brock
  5. marco14 PlanetFigure Supporter

Belgium
    a very beautiful figure like always Jeff ,very nice pose , great job like always ,and thanks for the figures (y)
  6. The Riveteer Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Very nice, but Germans again? A good opportunity lost to represent the Polish 11 Corps, just for a change.

David