1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jeffshiu's Miniatures 120mm - Operation "Mercury" Crete May, 1941 (part III)

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by pinkfloyd, Sep 18, 2019.

1. pinkfloyd A Fixture

Hi Guys, my latest release Jeffshiu's Miniatures 120mm - Operation "Mercury" Crete May, 1941 (part III) is available now, hope you like it! 1a_.jpg 2_.jpg 3_.jpg 4_.jpg 5_.jpg 6_.jpg 7_.jpg 8_.jpg 9_.jpg 10_.jpg Jeff
    Woods457, T50, Mike S. and 11 others like this.
  2. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    The fallschirmjager (paratroop) losses were so great that the Axis never used them in that role again, only as elite troops.

A nicely posed figure which makes a pleasant change from the multitude of SS figures on the market.

Mike
  3. Dr Bison Well-Known Member

Germany
    It's true that the Germans didn't try another airborne operation of that size, but the Fallschirmjäger kept doing combat jumps and glider-landings until 1945, e.g. in Africa, France, Gran Sasso, Sicily, Ardennes, Russia. But I do agree with Mike that this is a very nice miniature indeed.

Cheers
    Karl
  4. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    The last recorded airborne operation of German Paratroops took place in February 1945 into the perimeter at Breslau.
    Cheers, Martin
  5. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
    Nice more german figures and then paratroopers :cool:
  6. Chris Oldfield A Fixture

England
    Don’t forget Operation Rosselsprung, the attempt to capture Tito in the mountains of Yugoslavia, & the Fallschirmjager landing in the Vercors area of France in 1944 to defeat a French Resistance uprising.
  7. taliesin2013 Active Member

every time a marvellous surprise.
    Sabrina
  8. PanzerIV Member

Very nice Jeff, he looks great.

Brendon.
  9. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    I like the look of this guy, too. I wonder how difficult it would be to add MP38 mag pouches to his ankles...

Attached Files:

TIGER11 and Chris Oldfield like this.
  10. TIGER11 Active Member

United-States
    Sometimes if you suggest Jeff to sculpt it, and he likes it. It comes to life.

It would be a nice addition to the series. I have Part 1 and Part 2 to the series. Waiting for the postman to deliver Part 3.
    Brent
  11. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    It would be so easy for me to flood (spam) Jeff with figure suggestions, but then what do I do if he makes them all! When the initial paras came out with the tease there were more on the way, I immediately went looking for all those “cool” [to me] poses I’d like to see realised, only to be mildly disappointed at what was released. Which is not to say the figures are disappointing, just my expectations were. I’ll get these in due course as I’ve several other Jeff originals, too.