1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jeffshiu's Miniatures 120mm M5A1 "STUART" tank rider 1

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by pinkfloyd, Jun 1, 2022.

1. pinkfloyd A Fixture

Hello all, my another latest release for the 1/16 U.S. M5A1 "STUART", tank rider figure 1, hope you like it! Jeff

1a_.jpg 1_.jpg

3_.jpg 2_.jpg
  2. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I don't routinely paint WW2 stuff but if I did, it would be almost exclusively from this range. That said, the recently announced Takom 1/16 M4 Sherman kit is 'winking' at me and will need a crew for it and so, I may take the plunge and buy a couple of Jeff's 1/16 US tankers for it.

There is Jeff's WW2 1/16 range and then IMHO....all the rest which follow.

Gary
    Nap and Babelfish like this.
  3. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Having stood on the side of an AFV clinging on for dear life as it rumbled over rough terrain at what seemed like a terrifying speed, I don't think I could be as relaxed about it as this guy. That said, it's another great figure from Jeff that would also work well dismounted in a vignette.

- Steve
    Redcap likes this.
  4. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Maybe this bloke's tank is parked up and static Steve....?:whistle:

Gaz
    Blind Pew and Babelfish like this.
  5. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    Wow. Another release! This guy works for me as he could be just as easily sitting roadside enjoying that cancer stick. Thank you Jeff.

No one mention Takom's 1/4 ton truck and Ontos to Jeff!
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Jeff

Nice looking figure release , quality will be right up there and no doubt a useful piece

Thanks for sharing the info

Happy releasing

Nap
  7. Zim PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Looking good Jeff.