1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jeffshiu's Miniatures 120mm 2 Fallschirmjager Div. (Ukraine) on the Pz.VI 'Tiger' Ausf E. 'S33'

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by pinkfloyd, May 26, 2023.

1. pinkfloyd A Fixture

Hello All,
    The 2 Fallschirmjager Div. (Ukraine) on the Pz.VI 'Tiger' Ausf E. 'S33' (set 3) is completed, come with the set included 4 figures, hope you like it too! Jeff

Attached Files:

2. Hauke aus Rinzeldorf Active Member

Germany
    I probably won't buy it...
  3. Trep Active Member

United-States
    WOW, awesome set, great work
  4. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Damn. Jeff will be crushed. I hope he doesn't take this too hard...

Steve
  5. Hauke aus Rinzeldorf Active Member

Germany
    I had recently purchased a set of Panther G Winter crew and Winter Soldiers from Jeff for a great price! the set contained eight completely destroyed Grant 98K, shape misalignment on several figures bodies, which is very difficult to repair! and it lacked hands and weapons! no problem......the master had the chance to make it up to me......but he didn't contact me anymore! and I have already bought many sets from him, with the same critical problems! he's welcome to give me this tiger set as a present...... but I won't spend any more money on his figures
  6. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    Did you purchase the set from Jeff directly?
  7. Hauke aus Rinzeldorf Active Member

Germany
  8. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    In this case I would involve PayPal....
    sd0324 likes this.
  9. Hauke aus Rinzeldorf Active Member

Germany
    I had hoped that I would talk to him and he would replace the parts, 550 dollars is not a little! and all the stuff I've bought over the last few years......but he doesn't answer! it made me sad and angry! actually I didn't want to go public, but it boils up again......I then formed my hands myself, or supplied them from the leftover box! I got the new Karabiner 98 from Steve Reedees, top quality and can only be recommended!
    Noel Walker, sd0324 and Martin64 like this.