1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

jeanne d'arc - finished

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by petit belge, Mar 14, 2008.

1. petit belge New Member

Belgium
  2. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    WOW! The Catedral is fantastic, and the English flag too! I like the small stone animals (i don't know the right word).

Congratulations!

cheers,
    Balázs
  3. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Roger - This is definitely your best piece yet! Marvelous! The gargoyles (or whatever) are excellent. Very original.

All the best,
    Dan
  4. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Roger, once again, SUPER creative! The flag rising up almost as if in flames is fantastic. The gargoyles rising up also add to the tension. Over all well done. Her left leg looks quite a bit too short in the pictures to me, in comparison with her torso. Minor, but caught my eye. Fun piece for sure!

Jay H.
    OKC
  5. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    I like it too. Nice banner !!
  6. georges64 Member

France
    Truely awesome work Roger! My congratulations!

georges.
  7. petit belge New Member

Belgium
    Thanks for the nice words, all of you.

The leg: I don't think there is anything wrong, because I work with pre-shaped raisin parts. I think it's because the leg is bended and it are front pictures. Look at this picture:

[IMG]
  8. Centaur Member

Germany
    Really an outstanding composition include compressed all happenings in her live-
    the idea with the flags and coat like her fire in the mind and her end of live.
    Great.
  9. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Fantastic...simply amazing work.

Xenofon
  10. Zlobov*S Active Member

Hi Roger is a fine sample!!!
    The architecture amazing - very much impresses!

Figure of the horseman also it is good.

Forgive for advice{council} - pay attention to back legs{foots} of a horse - they incorrectly, on the contrary, knees outside.

Vignette and idea of overlapping of the horseman and Gothic architecture fine!
    Yours faithfully.
  11. Zlobov*S Active Member

Attached Files:

12. Centaur Member

Germany
    You are right Sergey - just I see it, but the horse neck is nice.
    I hope Roger will rebuilt this right leg in front and on the back- small work I think so, please Roger made it real perfect, please !!
    All the best
    UP
  13. petit belge New Member

Belgium
    Thanks for the advice Sergey. I knew theyr was something wrong with the horse (so also the statue witch I took as example), couldn't find it. Thanks! A little to late now. The only thing that bothers me is that she 's not sitting upright, but at the beginning she was forsee for another idea.

Thanks Ulrich & Xenofon.
  14. petit belge New Member

Belgium
    It ain't easy to cut and reshape in this stage. I'll sleep a night upon it.
  15. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Roger,
    This cathedral is one off the best buildings i ever seen builded from scratch.
    Great work.

Marc
  16. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Roger,
    Just amazing and the cathedral is fantastic.
    Cheers
    John
  17. diosytexas Member

England
    hi roger. such is life... move on to the next. if it's half as good as this it will be great. dave.
  18. petit belge New Member

Belgium
    Thanks John & diosytexas.

Waith till you see the diobox inspired by this one Marc, not for tomorrow, I have to do some paintings for the moment.

[IMG]

much larger than 'Joan' and more colourful (rococo style). Out of the pipes of the organ will come 'music', I think the Nutcracker suite or something else I can give shape to.
  19. Zlobov*S Active Member

Hi Roger - I also join to request Ulrich - for a final kind correct a mistake and all vignette really fine!
    The similar variant of a composition of the horseman and Gothic architecture meets seldom, I also have similar idea:
    http://www.modelsculpt.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=573
    Probably we shall see also other new vignette from from Petit Belge!?:)
    I congratulate - beautiful work!
    Yours faithfully, Sergey.

Attached Files:

20. Zlobov*S Active Member