January releases: Military Miniatures Warehouse

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by milminwh, Jan 9, 2005.

1. milminwh Member

Greetings,

We have 2 new January releases as follows:

US Cavalry (Buffalo Soldier) 1870's-80's 54 mm scale resin kit (sculptor, painter unknown, former Cromwell)

[IMG]

"JFK" 1/5 scale resin bust sculpted by George Sandman, box art by Larry Klein

[IMG]

Regards,
    John
    Military Miniatures Warehouse
  2. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    John,

I thought that the Cavalry figure was by another company, but, does this mean that you are back to casting the old Cromwell line? I saw on your website that you now have a brickwall (also from Cromwell), as well. If you are back to casting these up, that good news!
  3. milminwh Member

Hi Matt,
    I've had these figures (over 40 of them!) for the past year +, and I am finally working on releasing them one by one.
    I may release some in metal and some in resin, have not decided.
    I want to release the artillery crew soon, but need to first paint a cannon for box art, and this will take some time.
    Will probably choose a single figure to release next. The masters do require some work before casting, and this is also time consuming.
    I did have some requests to release the brick wall as a separate product, and since I am now casting this entire figure, I have the ability to do the wall as separate release.
    Regards,
    John
  4. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    You can't see it, but this is me doing the happy dance :lol: :lol: :) ! You keep teasing me with that arty crew. If I wasn't trying to finish off three vignettes (one of which includes the Cromwell/Milminwh "Zouave Rescue"), I'd help you out with that cannon since I am thinking of doing the Verlinden 12pdr anyway. If you don't get to it before say April, drop me a line. I have that brick wall and it is quite nice, more European then ACW, but it would make for a nice (and different)urban scene.