1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

January 5, 2002

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by Martin Antonenko, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    A 15-year-old madman...!

In order to express his sympathy for the top terrorist Osama bin Laden, in the early morning of January 5, 2002 at the city of Tampa (US state of Florida), 15-year-old schoolboy Charles J. Bishop ...

[IMG]

... steals a private plane of the type "Cessna 172"...

[IMG]

... actually manages to take off with the plane - despite never having flown before - and deliberately steers the plane into the 42-story Bank of America building in order to kill as many people as possible. ..:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Miraculously, there are no injuries or fatalities. The would-be mass murderer didn't take into account that at 5:30 in the morning the people he was targeting who were working there hadn't turned up for work yet...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The only person killed in this suicide attack, which was modeled on the Al Qaeda terrorist attacks of September 11 of the previous year, is the assassin Bishop himself.

Bishop leaves the following suicide note:

"I have prepared this statement in relation to the actions I am about to commit. First, Osama bin Laden is absolutely right about the terror he caused on 9/11. He brought a powerful nation to its knees! God bless him and the others who helped make 9/11 happen The US will face the consequences for its horrific actions against the Palestinian people and the Iraqis and for its allegiance to the monstrous Israelis - who only want world domination! will pay - God help you - and I will make you pay! There will be more! Al Qaeda and other organizations have met with me several times to discuss the option of my joining. I have not. This is an operation that carried out only by me. I had no other help, although I am acting on their behalf."
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    A crazy kid changed by a even crazier Bin Laden regime

Nap