1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

I've got "stuff"!

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Darla, May 15, 2006.

1. Darla New Member

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have recently received a shipment of Series 77 and Poste Militaire "pieces". Included in the lot were many body parts (some almost complete kits for Series 77) such as heads, arms, hands, torsos etc. I also have a wide selection of rifles, swords, bayonets, pistols, holsters, canteens/cups, back packs, belt buckles....There are even some horse pieces in this lot.
    If anyone is looking for anything in particular I may be able to help you out. None of the misc. pieces are identified to kits but with a little effort I should be able to figure them out and match them to what you are looking for. There are too many items to list here but if interested drop me a pm or email me. I can take pictures of items on request so you can see what I all have.
    I am offering them here first but at the end of June I will be listing what is left on eBay so get them before they are gone!

Darla Meyer
    TLB Miniatures
  2. Robert Dominick Member

United-States
    Darla,

I am looking for some of the series 77 civil war kits and parts. Mostly looking for the cavalry soldier with the horse.

Thanks, Robert
  3. Luis R. Active Member

Spain
    hi Darla,
    just sent an email