1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

It's going to get a bit warm in the UK

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Helm, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Helm A Fixture

England
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    LOL

Like the " might take my jumper off "

Stay cool everyone

Heats making it a tad awkward with WP !

Nap
  3. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Ever cut your grass "balls ass naked"...? You might like it....:D.....

Wayne
  4. Nap Moderator

England

Oh please ...no!! ...that image will forever be in my head

Nap
    Wayneb likes this.
  5. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Nap.....I never said I did.......But I can dream,.... Can't I...?.............

Wayne....:D
    Nap likes this.
  6. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Also here!

Farmer horrified:
    Complete corn harvest turned into popcorn

[IMG]

Geilenkirchen (dpo) - When Karl Pächler wants to look at his corn field this morning, the 44-year-old farmer can hardly believe his eyes: almost all of his corn has turned into popcorn. The current heat wave, which currently has the country under control, is to blame.

Actually, Pächler would not have taken care of the field again until next week, but a local resident had called him and reported mysterious popping noises from the corn. "It went like this all day yesterday: bang! bang! bang! rapapapap!" Gerda Blohmeier (61) recalls. "Rapapapapap! And there were always those white things flying around."

"What am I going to do now?" complains Pächler. "35 hectares! The whole harvest is gone! I can never get that much popcorn sold to cinemas and fairs before it gets boring!"

He shows a corncob. And indeed: Almost all the corn kernels have already jumped off the cob and are now lying on the ground as popcorn. It still bangs occasionally.

Other farmers from all over Germany are also suffering from the heat wave. Some farmers are said to have harvested French fries from their potato fields. Grain and wheat fields, on the other hand, are said to smell of fresh bread.

Pächler does not know how to proceed now. "The only thing I can do now is harvest all the stuff right away. And then I can only hope that something incredibly exciting will happen in the next few days," says the farmer. "Otherwise I'm ruined."
  7. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Give me -40 any day Steve.:rolleyes:
    Wayneb likes this.
  8. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Sorry Carl..... I was a bit chapped yesterday. Didn't mean to take it out on you.

Wayne
  9. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Cheers Wayne.(y)