1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Italy 1945

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by al51williams, May 26, 2021.

1. al51williams Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Latest efforts in 54mm. Two of my own old Cheshire Volunteer figures, one heavily converted the other less so.
    DSCN1733.jpg DSCN1740.jpg DSCN1741.jpg DSCN1737.jpg
  2. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Very nicely done. They were great figures.

Mike
  3. bucsfan21 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Indeed, I recall the Cheshire Volunteers range. Have an Aussie in 54mm from the range. You did a fantastic job of staging the figures.(y) Like the story and painting. Thanks for sharing your work!:)

Terry Martin-Member of the Atlanta Military Figure Society of Atlanta, GA, USA
  4. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Excellent work

Mobo
  5. Mookie Well-Known Member

A great range of figures you produced Alex.I used to collect them back in the day.
    Rich.
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Alex

Nice vignette there , figures work well together , nicely painted and placed on the basework , all telling a story

Why not enter a piece into the class of your choice in our May's FOTM comp and also vote in Aprils classes as well

....And enter in Vignettes & Diorama #3 which will be running till 31/12/21 with voting till 31/01/22

Always good to see the artwork

Thanks for sharing

Look forward to the next

Happy benchtime

Nap
  7. Chris Oldfield A Fixture

England
    Lovely work, Alex. I like your rendition of the 6th Armd Div flash - I too wore that flash when I was serving a Germany in the 1980s, but it was on a blue background then & the unit was Task Force Hotel/20 Armd Brigade based in Detmold.

The formation still exists today, but now it's known as 20 Armd Infantry Brigade based in Tidworth & Bulford.
  8. Fredericus Active Member

Bellissima vignetta!
    Federico
  9. al51williams Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks for the encouraging comments. The armoured flash in 54mm was indeed very fiddly. I had to have several goes at it.
    Nap and Chris Oldfield like this.