Isadora 1/20

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by MrBMB, Apr 8, 2020.

1. MrBMB A Fixture

Don't see these often here and I like this one, coming out and in different scales. Good for Ma.k :)
    cool.jpg
    clrsgt, theBaron, Sgt. Red and 2 others like this.
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi BMB

Looks a detailed piece I like the pose on her and the face .....you reviewing this ?

Thanks for sharing

Happy benchtime

Stay safe

Nap
  3. MrBMB A Fixture

Funny you say that Nap, what got me other than the weapon was her face/hair it looks pretty good so far as well as the pose.
  4. Sgt. Red Active Member

But why in 1/20 scale???
  5. MrBMB A Fixture

I think it might come in 1/35, 1/24 and 1/20
    And the Ma.k world needs figures in that scale.........if you are a Ma.k modeller :)
    Sgt. Red likes this.
  6. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    The whole series is very good, and yes, we MaK fans welcome any new line of figures in 1/20.

What's good about this series is that most of the figures are not done in an overly pin-up style, but are relatively realistically rendered. At least, the earlier figures in the series are. The newer ones are a little more pin-up-y.

Be sure to get the real ones, though. As with so many great figures, there are pirate copies.

Looks like the brand has been acquired, though. They used to be branded as ZLPLA, with a location in Hong Kong. Now it looks like they're distributed by Tori Factory: https://torifactory.com/?page_id=512

Prost!
    Brad
  7. Ong Active Member

Anyone have any news on if Torifactory will release any 1/20 weapons separately? They show that on their Facebook page and if true, that would help arm 1/20 figures immensely.
  8. Romariogendalf A Fixture

Singapore
  9. Martin Rohmann A Fixture

Germany
  10. Ong Active Member