1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Introduction

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Zetork, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Zetork Member

Mexico
    Hello everybody,
    My name is Roberto Chaudon (Zetork) sculptor and painter. Sice some time ago i began to make some fantasy models, first for gaming and now it has becoming very serious and amazing for me ;) I studied the fine arts carrer and made some exhibitions. By the time I work for my pleasure and for some companies. I work in scales from 28mm to real size and biggeras well ! :)
    In painting I work with acrylics mainly.
    I'm very happy to join Planet Figure and hope to find people to share experiences in this small but great world!
    Thank you for your attention
    Zetork
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome to the planet Roberto. We all look forward to seeing you post your work.
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Roberto, Welcome to Planet figure. I look forward to seeing your work.~Gary
  4. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Roberto just sent me a link for his gallery we are setting up. You guys will appreciate the beautiful work you will see..........awesome. I'll post when we have it all set up.

Thanks Roberto
  5. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Roberto, welcome to the Planet. I too, occasionally enjoy doing 28mm., I find the details on these little gems absolutely amazing.
    Looking forward to seeing some of your work posted in the Planet.

Cheers
    Roc. :)