1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

..introducing my self..

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by skydive53, Jun 28, 2009.

1. skydive53 Member

Italy
    HI all folks...I'm from Genoa (Italy) .It's one year now that I'm playing again with modelling, after a stop lasted about 12 years!Left brushes in the box I started playing with Milliput and other epoxy stuff like Magic and A+B...I'd like to have some critcs and suggestion on what I've done till now..
    The first one is a Zulu warrior in 54. Milliput..The 2nd is a rifleman ot the 24th of foot rgt , same period, same scale.Magic sculpt...Something has been changed in both after I took these pics..
    Pictures aren't of the best quality as you can see...
    Rinaldo

Attached Files:

2. skydive53 Member

Italy

..some troubles uploading pics...then, here are a couples of the same subjects nearly finished...
    Thanks for your attention guys..
    Rinaldo

Attached Files:

3. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Rinaldo - Nice sculpting! I particularly like the British infantryman with topi. Well done!

All the best,
    Dan
  4. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Welcome to the planet Rinaldo!

Im sure you will like it here.

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
  5. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Rinaldo, welcome to the planet. Great sculpting, your figures have a natural well balanced stance, many thanks for posting.

Cheers Ken
  6. Wendy Active Member

United-States
    Benvenuto Rinaldo! :)
  7. skydive53 Member

Italy
    Thanks for the welcome..Glad you like my "works" even if have to say that pics are a real disaster..
    In the next days I'll surely post again some about my new w.i.p...a couple of German guys in the 1st ww...both 75mm..
    ..Wendy..your Italian seems to be much better than my English!!! Thanks for being so kind.
    ..mil-mart..Uruk and Dan..thanks u all for the encouraging words..

Ciao
    Rinaldo
  8. denducky Member

Belgium
    welcome to the planet

i like the heads, they are with caracter, did you made them your self,

gr duck
  9. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Welcome to the planet. Nice sculpting, the Zulu looks different to most that you see around. Love to see more.
    Ben
  10. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    This is nice work Rinaldo, both figures look very nicely posed.

steve
  11. skydive53 Member

Italy
    Hi..then..thanks you all for the appreciation words you wrote about my work..You know, being a beginner in sculpting often drive to...demoralization!
    Answering to your question, Denducky, I don't want to use commercial parts so I did the heads too..and that's the reason why I'm talking about "demoralization"..I mean, I can't even remember how many time I tryied to obtain something alike a human head...
    Once again, thanks...
    Ciao
    Rinaldo
  12. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Rinaldo,
    Welcome and nice figures.
    Cheers
    John
  13. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Very nicely sculpted figures Rinaldo, look forward to seeing more of your work.

Cheers David
  14. jjgurk Member

United-States
    Welcome to the planet Rinaldo. Excellent sculpting.
    John