1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Inquisitor

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Zetork, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Zetork Member

Mexico
    Hi every body!
    I have put in my gallery another sculpture, this time is an Inquisitor bust. It was inspired of some drawings i saw in a futuristic background book. The scale is 1/10, the materials i used are milliput, fimo and green stuff (kneadatite). I hope you like it and i'd like to know your opinion of course ;) You can find it in Gallery/ Roberto Chaudon.
    Thanks

Zetork
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Tres bien,mon ami.

Continue the good work.

Aurevoir

Roc :)
  3. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Roberto,
    very nice work! Is that a Warhammer piece? Keep us posted on the painting process!

Jay H.
    OKC
  4. Grizzly Member

Very nice Inquisitor !! would love to paint that for the next golden deamon show in 2006.
  5. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Roberto, Very nice work. The only comment is the upper torso section looks a little flat from the profile view. I would think that with the armor it would be more rounded in shape.~Gary
  6. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Not my bread and buttre but a great sculpt nonetheless.Well done

Stephen Mallia