1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Infamy: Welcome to The Big Smoke Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Lono, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Lono Member

United-Kingdom
    promo-image.jpg Hey folks,

Just putting a post up to let you know about the Kickstarter I am running at the moment. It is for my new game and range of steampunk miniatures - Infamy: Welcome to The Big Smoke. There's tons of explanation and various updates in the campaign so I won't waffle on too much here!

http://www.infamyminiatures.com/kickstarter

You can pick and mix miniatures to go into the various perks and right now Massacre offers the best value. There are more funky sculpts on the horizon and if £40k is reached, Nikola Tesla, the KS Exclusive Miniature, will be added to all pledges at Massacre and above for free.

[IMG]
    yeo_64, roadking and gforceman like this.
  2. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I really love the figures that you produce, but I'm not a gamer so not interested in rule books. When the Kickstarter is over will all the figures be available (either individually or sets)?
    Lono likes this.
  3. Lono Member

United-Kingdom
    There's no physical rule book included in any of the pledges. The way I've structured the campaign, you get access to an online living rulebook for free, so you don't lose out by having to pay for a rulebook as part of the Kickstarter. You're just getting cool models as a physical item. :)

The models will all be available after the Kickstarter with the exception of those marked as Kickstarter Exclusive (so far that's Nikola Tesla and Harry 'The Hat' Hallahan) and Kickstarter Specials (Captain Brindie and Dimension Hop Tesla) though specials will be available at any shows I go to, which I'll probably see you at! :)

Cheers,
    James
  4. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great, thanks James. Looking forward to seeing all these new releases!
    Lono likes this.
  5. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Very nice figures. Lots of creativity there.

Colin
    Lono likes this.