1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Incoming Masterpiece from Pegaso

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by milminwh, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
  2. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Pegaso release yet ANOTHER instant classic painted by a master.

Jim Patrick
  3. PJ Deluhery Active Member

United-States
    I am drooling on my keyboard. An instant classic. You won't find this one in your dealer's discount bin in 6 months.
  4. EasyOff Member

I agree Pat. You know its a great figure when you show your wife and she says "get it" without any hesitation.
  5. romain Active Member

amazing acrylic paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. milminwh Member

Greetings,
    For those of you that have traded e-mails with me about this figure, kindly check your personal incoming e-mail mailbox. I hope to hear from you via return e-mail at your earliest convenience!
    Regards,
    John
  7. milminwh Member

Last call! Kindly check your e-mail and reply to me at your earliest convenience.
    Regards,
    John