1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

In the wrong place

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ron Tamburrini, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Looking at bathroom tiles today , round all the usual suspects and trade outlets .
    Decided to go to porsanolosa " that spelling might be wrong "
    Anyway as a trade customer I would get about 30% off but at 75 to 90 pounds a m2 I though you lot are just ripping the pish out of it even with your 30% and a length of tile trim approx 2.00 m for 65 quid decided to drop my pants and bend over .
    Nice showroom exclusive to premier league players .
    stoffy01 likes this.
  2. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

If your wife favors it, you'll buy it.
  3. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    not at 90 pounds a m2 I won't I need 11 m2, 990 pounds I don't think so , round up adhesive trim and grout and you got 1100 quid :eek:
  4. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Visqueen and drawing pins Ron.:D
  5. DEL A Fixture

Scotland

Public bathroom then ......... good to see the Original Bertorellis are still proving handy for you ;)
    peedee and Helm like this.
  6. Helm A Fixture

England
    :ROFLMAO:
  7. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    would that be a thousand gauge stuff then Carl
  8. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    If you're needing a loan Ron,i can sub you from my pension mate:ROFLMAO:
    Helm likes this.
  9. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Well we know your pension is at the top end of the scale
  10. tomifune A Fixture

United-States
  11. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Well Bob , they have been trying to do away with bricklayers since Roman times ; and that machine ain't gonna do it either 1200 bricks a day !
    most of the guys I worked with could do 1500 a day and a personal best for me at the age of 38 was just on the 3000 , mind you it was on a retaining wall 3 brick thick . Did you notice the guy following up behind lifting off the snots and who is going to point it and who is going to lift the snots from the inside of the wall and do the cuts at window and door reveals .
    Apart from that bricks vary by 2-3 mm at best so the bricklayer has to make adjustments in the perp joints to accommodate this so the perpends remain plumb and vertical.
    I could go on and on but have probably bored you enough :D:rolleyes:
    peedee, Dan Morton and tomifune like this.
  12. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    .....NO NO......... we wany more, more, much much more........:nailbiting:
    Helm, Dan Morton, brian and 2 others like this.
  13. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    thought this would wake you up :facepalm:
    DEL likes this.
  14. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Bet you Northern tribesmen could have knocked up Hadrian's Wall for him in an afternoon....if he'd asked, and negotiated terms.....;):ROFLMAO:

Alan
  15. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    There it is again,my favourite form of wit,sarcasm.It takes years of practice to hone it into an art form.:ROFLMAO:
    billyturnip and Helm like this.
  16. stoffy01 PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Hi Ron,
    Many years ago I worked in a tile shop or two, and the mark up was unbelievable then. Mostly came from Italian owned factories coming out of Thailand and then shipped by container most arrived intact, some ended up in the drink. Now Ron the problem with selling the tiles was they gave the customer an option BIG mistake, just stick with a 6 inch white tile, there problem solved