1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed In The Trenches Ww1 (tommys War.1914-1918)

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by john din, Dec 17, 2012.

1. john din Active Member

Greece
  2. taffjones Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Thats a brilliant job mate, the oly thing I'd suggest is maybe more mud and grime
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Your paintjob is very nice.
    I have my doubt's on the trench. If he should stand this way, I think a sniper would kill him immediately.
    The soldiers don't put there helmet above the parapet. Now, they stay as low as possible. For shooting they had to stand on the firestep, and i think yours is to high.
    In what year did you placed the soldier?? Not in the early years because you have wood in the trench what give's me the idea you put him on the A frame's

Maybe one layer with sandbags will do the job.

marc
  4. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    He looks very nice.
    Cheers
    John
  5. Drenth Active Member

Switzerland
    Looks great! (y)
  6. Jazz A Fixture

England
    I like this. Megroot is right about the snipers but I am sure that every now and again chances were taken. There isnt nothing more demoralising than festering in a wet trench for several months at a time, so I suppose a soldier would do anything to break the monotony. The trench is nicely done. Is it a scratchbuild? The figure looks very nice. Tommys War figures are lovely little pieces. Very good work mate.