1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

In preparation from Jon Simth Modellbau

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Zastrow.cuirassier, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Available soon :
    the new JSM 1/10 Bust – Prussian Motor Transport Corps Driver, 1915
    Below are a selection of 3D design pictures showing the bust with alternative heads / headdress and an optional Shoulder Rat. An odd but interesting subject of one of the lesser well-known German units – Prussian Kraftfahrer-Kompanie. A painted version will be uploaded soon and work is already in progress on the full-figure versions in the usual 1/16th, 1/32nd and 1/35th scales. Of cause many comments already coming in are suggesting it is a Steampunk character! Of cause the Shoulder Rat is optional
    (text Jon Smith)
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    More info :
    https://www.facebook.com/Jon-Smith-Modellbau-993924044067391/
    https://www.jonsmith-modellbau.com/
  2. Kimmo A Fixture

That looks like a fun leather project. The rat is a bit weird, but it works.

Kimmo
    Zastrow.cuirassier likes this.
  3. Chezzie Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Fantastic!
  4. NeilW A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Most unusual (and yes, I thought it was a steampunk figure)... one for the leather aficionados* amongst us and tackling the sheen on the top hat will be a challenge as well.

Worth a visit to Jon's site (where I discovered that the round device on his chest is a dynamo lamp: I've never seem one before).

L1.JPG L2.JPG L3.JPG

* I don't mean that in the Biblical sense ;)
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Hope to see it in Veldhoven

Marc
  6. CBDesign Active Member

Germany
    Very nice!
  7. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Rhnak for the news! The subject is really interesting and uncommon. I would like to see the complete version of the figurine. (y)
  8. Lowland600 Member

A superb bust! An interesting subject and I wait to see the complete version!!!!!!
  9. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    Excellent subject.