1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

impeccable service from Soldiers brand from Italy!

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by milminwh, Mar 9, 2011.

1. milminwh Member

How is this for customer service - - -

I sold a Soldiers brand figure to a customer, who later sent me an e-mail that there was a problem with the contents inside the box. The figure torso was correct, but the accessories & body parts (packed in a separate bag) was for a different figure. I had no stock to help the customer quickly myself, so sent an e-mail to Marco Lucchetti, owner of that firm, asking for some help.

Marco replied to my e-mail in a matter of hours! He informed me that he would ship the correct bag of parts for that figure, plus ship the torso of the figure that belonged to the bag of parts included with the kit.

End result is that this customer ends up with two awesome figures for the price of one!

We do read threads on this site sometimes about bad customer service (rightfully so), but I think Marco deserves some recognition for going that extra step!

Regards,
    John
    Military Miniatures Warehouse
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Great service all around! (y)
  3. Einion Well-Known Member

Always great to hear about this kind of thing John (y)

Einion
  4. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    John,
    Excellent service from Soldiers and should be commended. My hat is tipped to them.
    Cheers
    John