1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

I'm back from the dead!

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by simon1969, Dec 24, 2003.

1. simon1969 New Member

United-Kingdom
    Hello strangers!

Been really busy @ work the last couple of weeks so i've had absolutely no time to spend here :angry:
    Never mind, back now (& I opened my Xmas peressie early) Sooooo, heres a pic of one of my other "works in Progress"
    It's another 90mm fantasy piece, eventually the figure will have full length robes (A la Gandalf!)

Any/all comments welcomed as always

Cheers

Simon
  2. simon1969 New Member

United-Kingdom
    OH YEAH! Nearly forgot!

Season's Greetings to all!!!!!!!
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome back Simon......We have missed you and it is good to have you back. Yor in-progress is coming along and I look forward to seeing it progress.

guy (y)
  4. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    good to see u simon!!

merry Christmas everybody!!

wow! this font thing really works!!

looking good simon. if i wasn't on my way back from an afternoon in the pub, i'd probably say something profound!!

but lookinng good......see u in the new year!!

Rob
  5. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Welcome back Simon!

Is this a new project? What happend to the dragonhead one?
  6. LCoote New Member

Australia
    Good to see you back Simon, your new project looks promising ;)

Leigh
  7. simon1969 New Member

United-Kingdom
    Uruk-Hai,

Yep a new one, the Dragon slayer is still ongoing, but I'm having trouble with the arms so decided to work on something else for a while instead of getting frustrated! I'll probably pick it up again next week (make the most of the holiday & all that!)

Leigh,

cheers, I hope it turns out ok (the fact that the figure will be in robes will present a challenge though! - but that's what it's all about after all!)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Simon
  8. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    G'morning Simon,
    Don't give up on the DragonSlayer........looking forward to see the next step with him. (y)