1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"I'll make you a good, juicy chop in a few minutes!"

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Martin Antonenko, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Here is a Russian general in full uniform live and uncut on Youtube - unfortunately in Russian, because the content is really remarkable!

It is Viktor Solotov, the head of the National Guard of the Russian Federation.

http://rosgvard.ru/uploads/2018/09/satisfakciya.mp4

The "speech" of the general is addressed to the Kremlin critic Viktor Nawalny, who is currently in prison again.

Previously, Navalny himself had corrected the General (a close confidant of President Putin) himself to corruption.

And actually it is not a "speech", but a vile insult, interspersed with tangible threats.

General Solotov begins by saying "Hello Vitja!" - and then comes a wild series of arrests!

He insults Nawalny as an "oppositional calf biter," who constantly insults everyone, as a clone "from an American test tube," a "puppet," and more.

In very few sentences, the general goes into the charge of corruption in the National Guard and says only: "We are against it."

Then in the especially pictorial Russian language for these things come threats to Navalny:

First, he challenges Nawalny to a duel and promises, "I'll make you a good, juicy chop in a few minutes!"

Nawalny - the general sais - would have had to "beat his butt" for a long time, and so strong, "that it also feels your liver!"

If Nawalny dares to insult Sokolov or his family again, "then I will use you as a felon to make a show for all the members of my troupe."

This ends the speech.

Strong Tobacco ...!
  2. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Rather think you might be pushing your luck again old chap. This political stuff might upset the moderators here again .... or
    possibly the GRU who could be reaching for the chemicals even as we speak. Avoid touching door handles is my advice.