1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

I'll be back

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by michelange, Jul 6, 2006.

1. michelange Member

France
    Dear all ,
    It’s a very great pleasure which I return on the forum of “planet figure” that I left on November 19, 2004.
    The things were arranged, but I continued to be paint figures.
    The new registers don’t know me, well, I present me: I have 48 years old and I painted the figure in acrylics for 8 years. I am French and I not very good in American , I help me with a translator, but sometimes the translation isn’t very good, also excuse me.
    I present you some a news figures, and the old bust of Roman legionary, that I had presented to you in 2004…

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

This week, I will post more photography and one step by step
    Bruno
    PS : On the photography BRAN is my new logged ;)
  2. lbfactory Well-Known Member

France
    welcome on board bruno
    nice paint I think there is not too much painter with acrylics in france keep on this good work
    laurent
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome back Bruno............glad to see you return......we missed you and your talent. I look forward to seeing you post your work.

Don't worry about your English............its alot better than my French :lol:
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Bruno,

It is good to have you back. I find that your painting is amazing. And i hope to see more of your work.
    And as Guy told, your English is better than my French, but i now it for sure when i go on vacation to the Lot Et Garonne within a few weeks.

Marc
  5. michelange Member

France
    ibfactory, je pense être loin des grands peintres français à l'acrylique, mais ton message est très gentil, merci :) ,
    Guy, thank you for your kinds word, I am happy to be able to communicate again with you and I often thought at this time , :)
    Megroot, le Lot et Garonne is beautifull and pretty area, one eats well, I hope that you will like the France. ;)
  6. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Bruno, I'm glad to see you back in the forum and very nice figures, my compliments.

Keep up the good work.

Ciao
    Roc.
  7. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Welcome back Bruno! :)

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    [IMG]

Quang
  8. michelange Member

France
    Gracie mille Roc, I am inspired, it's your Viking from andrea which inspired mine
    Quang, heureux de te revoir et merci de ton accueil, à bientôt j'espère.
  9. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Bruno welcome back

There is some brilliant pieces of work in your collection there, can we see more.

Dave
  10. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Beautiful work Bruno!
    The bust is awesome!!!
    christos
  11. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Bruno, Welcome back to Pf. I do remember seeing your Roman bust, well done.~Gary
  12. michelange Member

France
    Thank you Figure mad and Christos. Garyjd, it's nice to remember you the bust, I remember your qualities of educationalist in scultpure, when I see your creations you make me want to do something...........soon ;)