1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

IL Miniatures - The second bust of a German pilot

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Ilya Branshteyn, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Ilya Branshteyn New Member

Germany
    Hello everyone!

The second bust of IL Miniatures (sculpted by Muzafer Vaapov) represents a German pilot. There is a fighter pilot! However, the pilot can also be classified as a bomber pilot. ;)

He wears a W101 aviator hood, "Nitsche & Günter" aviator splinter goggles # 3.
    Winter suit KW 1/33 made of gray-blue velveton with blue-violet faux fur had an electric heater.
    FW m / 40 gloves made of gray-blue lamb leather were also electrically heated.

I wanted to have an emotional bust where a weary fighter, for whom war is just hard and joyless work, is pensive about the future.
    And Muzafer did it really well!

Scale: 1:9
    Resin
    Sculptor: Muzafer Vaapov
    Number: IL-B-002
    Release Date: Februar 2020
    Price: 49,00€

1.JPG
    2.JPG
    5.JPG
    8.JPG
    3.JPG
    4.JPG
    6.JPG
    7.JPG
    Nap, elanlane13, Redcap and 8 others like this.
  2. Reptor A Fixture

The bust is very beautiful, the sculpt is just Fantastic! Thank for the news and good luck for the futur :) :love:(y)
  3. Ilya Branshteyn New Member

Germany
    Martin64 and Nap like this.
  4. Sven Active Member

Not my time period, but I love your work.
    Ilya Branshteyn likes this.