1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

IDF 55th Reserve Paratrooper Brigade, Six -Day War, Jerusalem, 1967

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by zyclyon, Mar 30, 2022.

1. zyclyon Active Member

Singapore
    Managed to complete another 1/35 scale figure over the week courtesy of Fabio Mosca of HD Model from Italy. For me one of the most appealing part of painting IDF subjects is the eclectic mash up of equipment and gear from that period of the middle east conflict. The figure is fully painted with AK Interactive Gen 3 acrylic paints and a drain grate from Miniart Models to suggest part of the urban environment. I might add more litter to the ground work later this week if time permits. In all a fun project and finally a shout out also to Fabio Sacchi for bringing this little gem all the way from Italy.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Cheers,

Calvin

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Continue reading...
  2. Robert Jan de Wit PlanetFigure Supporter

Netherlands
    Great figure Calvin!
    Is this a commercial available figure?

regards
    RJ
  3. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Yes indeed, that is a fine looking sculpt. As always, your brush work is top notch (y)!

Joe
  4. Dr Bison Well-Known Member

Germany
    I had to check twice: 1/35!!!
    I'll rest my brushes...
    Karl