1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Identity of Mystery Man

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by IIICorps, May 14, 2008.

1. IIICorps Active Member

United-States
    I purchased this fellow off of ebay thinking he was a bust. As you can see, he has both arms, sabre, sabretache, sword belt, and other items which lead me to believe he might have been a full figure at one time and possibly mounted since his left hand is molded as if it could hold reins. Box says Aquila BM/08. I have not been able to find any information concerning Aquila. He's large -- 150mm or 200mm. Mixed media resin and bright metal parts. Anyone recognize him?

[IMG]
    :)
  2. RFL Active Member

United-States
    Michael

It was designed that way, as a bust. Aquila is gone AFAIK, but DES Kit, who may have bought the molds, still list it as a French Hussar 1798.

If it`s missing parts, they may be able to help. I always thought it to be an interesting approach to the bust format. I have their LaSalle, in the same format and it is very nice.

RL

Attached Files:

3. IIICorps Active Member

United-States
    Thank you, Richard.

:)