1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Identifying Kits

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by IronMike, Feb 15, 2024.

1. IronMike A Fixture

The APG received a bunch of kits last May from the estate of an old friend Mike Saggs. Unfortunately some aren't labeled and I have no idea what they are. So I'm asking for help. Can anyone ID this kits for me? There will be more soon I'm sure.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Image (87).jpg
    theBaron likes this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Oda and theBaron like this.
  3. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    Hi, definitely from mitches.. My version is 200mm
  4. polyphemus Well-Known Member

200mm size figure from Mitches Military Models.

Geoff
  5. IronMike A Fixture

Thank you. Is it fact a Royal Fuselier Officer" I can't find it om their site.
  6. polyphemus Well-Known Member

It won't be on their website. The figure was first released as a bust and then as a full figure. I think it was released about 12 years ago and never reissued. From memory it was a Royal Fusilier Officer. Sculpted by Maurice Corry.

Geoff
    Nap and Babelfish like this.
  7. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Mike, can't help you on figure ID, but now I know where the grey army is going when I cross over the river.

Steve
    IronMike and Merryweather like this.
  8. IronMike A Fixture

Found it. Cheers.
    Nap likes this.
  9. IronMike A Fixture

Thanks Steve. I haven't seen you in a while. I hope you are well/ PS I'll take you up on that. The Mike Saggs stuff has sold well and we just received another bunch last week. All of it is going to help preserve our history. I know Mike would be happy.
    sd0324 likes this.
  10. IronMike A Fixture

Thank you for the info.
  11. IronMike A Fixture

Can anyone out there ID these kits for me. They're were part of the Mike Saggs collection I want to put them up for sale but don't know anything about them.

Thanks IMG_6514.jpg IMG_6513.jpg IMG_6512.jpg IMG_6510.jpg IMG_6511.jpg
  12. IronMike A Fixture

Found it . It is now officially for sale. It is missing the base.

[IMG]
    Nap likes this.