1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

ICM New Release

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Georges64 sent me an email from Southern France in regards to a new website and a new product of ICM. He felt that with the interest in WWI, the figures, helmets, gas masks and weopons would be a valuable source for our figure painters and conversions.

1/35 scale
    Injection Molded Plastic
    WWI Assault Team

ICM New Release

[IMG]

Thanks Georges for the heads up.
  2. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
  3. Manfred Active Member

Very useful.

I hope this will be a commercial success as they promised some ww1 tommies and french napoleonic hussars in styrene , too.
  4. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    I would like to see this kit, especially the weapons and equipment.~Gary
  5. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Gary,I have the kit in question. The weapons and personal gear look a little small in size,but are usable. The figures look stiff,though. HTH.
    Kenneth.

BTW,I got mine from NKR Models of Australia,via a good Aussie friend of mine. It only costs Aus$ 8/- a set !
  6. Kreston Active Member

United-States
    Gary, Fort Duq. put out a set of excellent 1/35 scale WWI German equipment and weapons. They were sculpted, I believe, by Steve Hustad. He is an excellent WWI modeler. I have a set if you are in need of some bits and pieces.

Kreston
  7. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Kreston ! If it's not too much of an imposition,do you think you can spare me some of the aforementioned spares ? Just wondering ;) Thanks in advance and cheers !
    Kenneth :)
  8. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Kreston, I used to be able to get the odd kit here and there free of charge , so I'm kicking myself for not getting one of these. I remember seeing the masters years ago.~Gary